[Healeys] Dash hexagonal lock nut

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:36:25 MST 2014

Darin,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but I've been out of town almost
non-stop on business.  Here's what I've determined so far...

The nuts in question for the WIPER and SIDE HEAD switches are a thin
profile, chrome plated brass hex nut that is a British 5/16" W or 3/8" BSF
size.  However the threads are a 3/8" X 24 TPI which makes them a UNF size,
or SAE, ANF or NF as you prefer.

I've attached photos of the switches from my BN1.

Cheers,

Curt