[Healeys] Dash hexagonal lock nut

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Jan 3 02:38:26 MST 2014

Darin,
I have loads of Lucas switches in my famous boxes of old junk. I am sure
there are some with a hexagonal nut, however these come in various
shapes. If you cannot find anything locally let me know and send me a
picture of the hexagonal nut you have on the other switch, so I can look
for a match.
Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs
NL