[Healeys] Engine & gearbox weights...now only engine stand issues

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 09:08:55 MST 2014

Hi,

I did find the weights, so please ignore that half of my previous email.

However, I'd appreciate yr thoughts re an engine stand.

Below you will see the weights:

Engine and gearbox combined           728lbs/330kg. Haynes

Engine                                     611lbs/278kg. Kenneth Ball

Gearbox with overdrive                      117lbs/53kg. Kenneth Ball

Standard gearbox*                             79.50lbs/36kg Kenneth Ball

*This is gearbox from a car not fitted with overdrive. But its weight must
be close to that of mine with overdrive detached.

SDL 02/01/2014

Thanks,

Simon