[Healeys] Reference in North Carolina

ahy3000 at comcast.net ahy3000 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 14:53:24 MST 2014

All,

My wife and I plus our 63 Healey are relocating from the frozen Northeast to the coastal NC area south of Wilmington in the not-too-distant future.

I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a good mechanic in the general vicinity of Holden Beach. Years ago, I visited Flying Circus in Durham and talked with the folks there. Not exactly "around the corner" but they are the only shop I know of.

Have any Tar Heels had experience with Flying Circus or have another place to recommend? Not looking for a complete resto,but a competent shop to do some engine work, etc.

TIA

Burt

Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7