[Healeys] Main bearing cap removal

Robin retters at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 09:41:18 MST 2014

Thanks Mark, I had been eyeing that threaded hole in the cap but couldn't find
a 3/8 BSF bolt long enough to make a puller like you did. With your
encouragement I tore apart the shop and found one. The puller method worked
slowly but got the job done!

Unfortunately I still can't get the pistons unstuck !  They have been soaking
in PBblaster for weeks now to no avail. I had hoped they might go out the
bottom with the crank out of the way.

Dave

Sent from my iPad