[Healeys] 100 engine bore for sleeves

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Thu Feb 20 03:58:49 MST 2014

Thanks Greg, as with any machining operation some machinists are wary of
anything that could cause a problem to them, and fitting liners does
require skill and decent quality equipment. I'm using Andrew Blackwell
race engines here in Melbourne for the machining and have no problem
with his ability to do quality work. I'm happy to report back to the
list on how it all goes.
Cheers
Larry