[Healeys] Archives

Daniel White healeydan at wowway.com
Mon Feb 17 15:22:44 MST 2014

Thanks to all of you who replied to my issue about not being able to search in the archives . I now know why I'm getting the pop up message. I'm working my way through reading my old Healey emails and only have 1,447 to go. Eventually I'll get to the email from Mark explaining it all. It's enjoyable and I enjoy reading all of them.
The weather forecast is for another 3 - 6 inches of snow here in southeast Michigan so it might be a day or to before I'm out driving the Healey. I'll just sit back and let Mark work his magic while I catch up on my Healey email.
The two subjects I wanted to research were:
1) Gear reduction starter from Gustafson
2) Waterless coolant
My apologies if these subjects have already been discussed. Hey, at least I'm not asking what kind of oil to use in the gearbox.
Regards,
Dan White
1962 BN7 MkII