[Healeys] BN7 on BAT, EBAY

Jim Wojcik jvwojcik at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 10:15:44 MST 2014

Richard, you are correct that there is some ugliness there. Car was crashed
front left at some point before I bought it, and when I did it over I took
the frame and tub to Centerline in St. Paul to have it straightened. Seemed
very successful, but the cosmetics of that frame were never re-done as a
part of the process. Since the car was easy to align I counted it a success.
Jim