[Healeys] BN7 on BAT, EBAY

Jim Wojcik jvwojcik at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 12:29:21 MST 2014

Hi Folks. I am happy to read of your interest in the car. In this case I can
speak somewhat knowledgably, as it was my car from 1982 to 2013. I hated to
let it go, but stuff happens.

 Anyway, the black plate that is on the car was on the car when I bought it
in Kingsberg CA in 1982, from someone who was maybe the second or third
owner. I suppose it might have been not original before that, but in 1982,
these black plates were on lots of cars, so I had no reason to doubt it.

As you all know, there is great fun to be had from these old machines, from
fixing them to moving down the road with that throaty rumble in your ears.
My wife and I miss it and hope it finds a new owner to do as the BAT writer
suggests, put lots more miles on. Best to all. Jim Wojcik, MN.