[Healeys] Do we like brake boosters ?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Feb 12 12:19:38 MST 2014

A servo in a heavy clutch is bliss. I had it in my Landrover SIII and it
worked a treat. Although normal operation was not to bad, it was the
depressing of the clutch for a while that really made the leg trembling.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl