[Healeys] Abarth Exhaust System

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 08:59:22 MST 2014

Hi Mitch, I installed one on the BJ8 I had back in the late 60's. No big problems with installation by a 19 yr old that I recall. Not sure if the car really performed any better but with a fresh exhaust it seemed like it did. I loved the understated sound and I thought those fat chrome tips were really cool. I can still remember the smell of the paint burning off while in use (whoa!). I didn't know they were still available?
Best
JK