[Healeys] brake & clutch maste & slave cylinders

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 07:31:49 MST 2014

I have read that the aluminum brake & clutch slave & master cylinders should
not be honed because honing will remove the anodizing & then the cylinders
will quickly wear.
I presume one solution would be to have them anodized again.
Does anyone know if the new reproduction cylinders being offered by on the
market today are anodized? I believe Moss sometimes monitors this list so I
will mention that I emailed them this question not long ago & am awaiting an
answer.
Gary Hodson