[Healeys] Lotus Europa Twin Cam (Non - Austin-Healey)

Don Joy britcar1 at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 17:55:38 MST 2014

Hello Patrick,

I thought I might be able to help you but to no avail.  There was a road test
in the July 1972 Road & Track of a Lotus Europa Twin Cam but I don't have that
particular issue.  There is also a road test of Lotus Europa Special in the
November 1973 R & T but I don't have that one either.  Maybe with this
reference someone else might have that back issue and could help you.  Classic
Cars Monthly and Wikipedia also have quite a lot of information on the Twin
Cam.  I suspect you have looked at all of these but thought I would throw
those in.

Cheers,

Don Joy
'66 BJ8

> From: p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 17:04:31 +1100
> Subject: [Healeys] Lotus Europa Twin Cam (Non - Austin-Healey)
>
> G'day
>

> Yes this has absolutely nothing to do with Healeys or Austin-Healeys so if
> that offends you quickly reach for the delete.
>

> I am writing an article on a 1973 Lotus Europa Twin Cam that was originally
> sold in the US. While the Renault powered version was sold here in
Australia