[Healeys] Safety gauge core

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:56:15 MST 2014

Correct safety gauge core has been located and will be on it's way to New
Zealand tomorrow for reconditioning. Thanks Perry and all who responded.
Love this group...
BTW anyone looking to have instruments restored to a very high standard at
reasonable cost I would highly recommend this company.
www.e*parrott*.co.nz
I have used them for years, and despite having lost almost everything in
the devastating earthquake in Christchurch  a couple of years back they
have managed to continue through with nary a complaint.
No financial interest just trying to help out some dedicated craftsmen.

Michael S
BN1 #174

--
All wisdom is plagiarism; only stupidity is original.