[Healeys] Rolon timing chain tensioner bad

goldengt at cal.net goldengt at cal.net
Sun Feb 2 15:50:53 MST 2014

I have found a supplier of the Renold brand of tensioner. These are still in the British Leyland boxes intended for Jags (same as Healey) and still available new from Jaguar dealers. These are $40 instead of the $15 or so for the Rolon. They should have their rubber bonding act together.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8