[Healeys] Fan

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 11:37:48 MST 2014

To save Roger the trouble of digging out the certificate, I’ll answer:  his car was originally delivered to New York, NY.  But if the fan is factory original and not applicable to BJ8s from new then the delivery destination wouldn’t matter, would it?  It would have been re-installed on his BJ8 at a later date.

Roger’s fan looks very much as I remember the Moss fan, and I suspect it is one of those.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large