[Healeys] Bonneville Documentary

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Tue Dec 30 13:31:57 MST 2014

As some of you may know, I produced a documentary of Steve Pike and Bruno Verstraede's tribute to Donald Healey's Bonneville record runs. I released it on DVD a while back and was approached earlier this year by a web company wanting to air the video along with other car related videos. In fairness to those who have purchased the DVD, I released a version without titles, so unless you know some of the folks in the video, there will be no way to tell who's who, other than the open. Also the open happens twice, which was a technical error on my part, but the documentary is all there for anyone to watch.
If anyone would like to purchase a copy, contact me and we'll figure it out, but be aware I gave all of my remaining PAL format DVD's to Steve Pike for him to sell or distribute directly. So if you would like a PAL copy, you'll have to go through him. But if you'd just like to watch the documentary, go here, scroll down the page a bit and click the play arrow. Enjoy!
http://motorland.tv/2014/12/return-to-bonneville/
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598