[Healeys] Fan

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Dec 30 04:41:47 MST 2014

This is probably a plastic fan which will fit a fairly large number of
(British) cars, e.g. Vauxhall, Sunbeam, Lotus, BMC, etc. of the late
60's/70's as many makes made use of only a limited number of flange
sizes and 4-bolt pitch diameter. This fan has 2 pitch diameters. You can
get similar fans with even more blades. It might be worth visiting the
local scrap yard if there is any UK iron.
Kees Oudesluijs