[Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:54:50 MST 2014

Reminds me of a mate of mine, Col Dodds, who took his beautiful Mercedes 190 SL convertible and ran it at a Historic Race meeting at Amaroo Park many years ago.
Even when he backed off the accelerator, the car kept accelerating through corners....
Turns out the throttle linkage ran just under the floor, where Colin was bracing himself with his left foot...
;-)

Sent from my iPhone