[Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 14:31:23 MST 2014

Have the upholstery for our BN2 largely done so I slapped the driver's seat in and took her for a ride.  Car has a
'feature' I hadn't anticipated: When driving the 100 the driver's door kept popping open (embarrassing if not flat
dangerous).  When driving my BJ8 I often rest/brace my left knee against the door panel.  Finally figured out that when
I moved my knee to its usual 'left brace' position--the 100 has an opening in the door panel instead of a solid panel
like the BJ8--my knee would hit the door opening cable and, well, the cable did what it was supposed to do!

Anyone else done this, or am I just a bozo (yeah, I'm askin' for it)?

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net