[Healeys] Trusting suppliers

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Mon Dec 29 13:45:03 MST 2014

Greetings,
I am concerned with the reliability and trust of a supplier in Ohio. (I live in Iowa). The name is Medina Motorsports in Medina Ohio. I had a nice talk with the owner. He has wire wheels for sale and other parts I need to finish my 1959 BN4.

When I looked up his company website on Google, I noticed many articles about their company getting sued or owing money. In 2013, the county sheriff seized $87,000 worth of gear.

I am not needing any work done, just buying parts and they are much cheaper than England and some from Moss motors.

My gut tells me to stay away. Thanks for any input. They may be a reliable company and you can't trust the internet.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD