[Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake-XAS

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 29 13:37:21 MST 2014

Michael:

I just got my 180HR XAS back from Allen last week.

They replaced 12 year old Michelins that Allen had tuned, trued and balanced to take out the scuttle shake the car had.

I have a carb problem or bad fuel and can’t get the BJ8 up to 65 but the difference around town especially over cobblestone is amazing.

It’s like I have new shocks and power steering all of a sudden.

Hope to get a new fuel filter on today and get it up to speed.

Very happy so far with the tires.  Problem with living in CA is that it cost me around $600 just sending the wheels/tires East and back.

We don’t have rain in Southern California so I don’t know how they will be wet.

Ron Davies

67 BJ8

SoCal