[Healeys] BN1/2 Scuttle Shake

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 10:37:38 MST 2014

As many others have said, get tires, wheels, brake drums balanced, tires shaved, front end aligned and your Healey of any model will run smoothly.  If not, consider drive-line balancing, frame alignment and chassis repair!
I’ve used Allen Hendrix exclusively for almost 20 years.  None better.
GaryB
1967 BJ8 aka The Silver Bullet