[Healeys] Clutch Slave cylinder line extension -

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 21:07:42 MST 2014

Seems kind of disrespectful, in a way; chucking a man's work like that.

I'm glad we got not only the clutch extension line but the fuel lines for our 100M. When we got the M the fuel pump had been replaced and the lines hacked; getting Doug's line was the only way we could figure out the proper routing.

Bob