[Healeys] Through-the-Windscreen-and-Over-the-Bonnet

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sat Dec 27 17:53:01 MST 2014

Patrick
I did have second thoughts afterwards  about my post and thought that there are plenty of spectacular places in Aust. as well particularly  along the coast line.

It is pretty difficult however to top some of the desert scenery in the USA where they obviously have very good access roads as well. Some of the high country
is pretty spectacular too and I well remember driving through Glacier National Park with about 20 Healey’s one year following a West Coast Meet (now Rendezvous)
that was pretty special

A photo of a Healey parked in front of Ayres Rock ( Uluru now ) would also look great although I have never seen one
Do you have one in your collection you can share?

By the way the Roo Bar on the Front of Barry’s Healey looks pretty cool .You could almost take on a Road Train with it.

Cheers
Graeme M