[Healeys] You Asked For It

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:47:37 MST 2014

Totally agree with you Chris, I vote yes.

Jean

From: austin.healey at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 02:34:49 +1100
To: ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
CC: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] You Asked For It

List Admin - I'm thinking - Mark J.BBeing so close to the New Year, with Pics, annual subs should no longer the biggest standard spridget engine. No longer $12.75. Not the Sprite price. Not 1275cc Now they should be $30.00 The full 3 litre Healey price. Mark works his arse off. For us. I've been on this list since the 1990's. Vote yes to Mark upping the subs to $30/ year. I'm sure we'd be paying $150 a year if Mark JB wasn't doing this for free, as an Enthusiast. Who wouldn't pay $30 for the answers you get here!??Merry Christmas Mark! And thanks!!
Sent from my iPhone
On 24 Dec 2014, at 5:20 pm, "Mark Donaldson" <ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

Hello Ray,

I agree.  This photo thing IS GREAT!   (Thanks MB)

As one of our listers said the other day  . . .
a picture is worth a thousand words.  In our context I don’t think this
has ever been truer.

I still have those rebound boxes  . . .  what’s
left of ‘em.  Maybe I should plant them in my vege garden.  All
that iron will make me bigger and stronger  . . .  but it won’t
make my hair grow back!

Cheers

Mark