[Healeys] Wow

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 18:46:38 MST 2014

I agree. I sent an image out and it was huge! I apologize and I will check
sizes of pictures before attaching from now on. But other than that, I'm
loving  this new format and enjoying the photos. Putting faces, or at least
cars,  to names/email addresses, has made this a much more vibrant community.
It's  great to see what's out there and will be interesting to see what tips
will be  helped the most. Me? I'm going to go and take a photo of some oil,
post it and  take advice on what it should be used for.
Thanks everyone in advance for your opinions.
Steven

In a message dated 12/23/2014 4:47:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,