[Healeys] Pics, what else?

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 02:51:10 MST 2014

easter 2007 022.jpg

In back yard with my wife's 944S2. I liked that Porsche....it was quick,
easily quick enough and it drove really nicely. Sadly, it was too fat to fit
through the gate that you can at the back of the shot. Well, it did fit but
it was a tight squeeze, maybe 2" on either side and my wife just would not
do it. And, of course, the 944S2 cost nothing. We had it for 3 years,
enjoyed it and sold it for what we paid for it.

And, below, the house, some of the garden & the car. The garage is the bit
on the RHS. And the thatch is why I don't weld! Imagine the tears of
laughter from the insurance people.

IMG_4637.JPG

Simon