[Healeys] Thanks to the list

Ross rvmaylor at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 22 21:34:43 MST 2014

Gents

We have long winters up here in Canada. It is the list that helps keeps the
fire alive so when the weather does break I am excited to head out with my
mates for a run in the country.

The photo is the last ride in late September with the bog standard BN6
(aside from new chrome wires and a lovely Mike Lempert steering wheel).  It
was marvelously brisk out and I was woefully underdressed. The amazing thing
about this car is that the gas gauge consistently read full throughout the
two hour drive and remained on full even as the car came to a sputtering
halt. That will be the first repair this winter when time permits.

Cheers and thanks again.

Ross Maylor

Calgary