[Healeys] Pictures

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 19:44:22 MST 2014

Fantastic!  I'm all for being able to include pictures with our List e-mails.  However, for those of us that are Computer Challenged, and I hope that I am not the only one, how are you putting the pictures in your e-mails?  Is it by Insert > From File?  If not, how?  They are not coming as attachments.  I expect that attachments will continue to be forbidden in order to block viruses and malware.

The pictures that I am receiving have come in various sizes, from Ira's which measures about 2 1/2 " by 4 1/2", to 3 X 5, 4 X 6, 5 X 8, some that just fill my e-mail page, and others that need to be scrolled up and down and sideways to see the whole picture.  One even arrived up-side-down.  How do I get them to come and go in a small size that fits an e-mail page on the   computer screen?

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
(199,380 miles a/o 9/14/2014)