[Healeys] Wow

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Dec 22 18:54:39 MST 2014

John Sims wrote:
> Well, we all got a very early and wonderful Christmas/Holiday gift. Thanks, Mark, for bring this list into the 21^st century. It can really rock now that we have photos along with the narrative.

Much as I imagined there has been quite flurry of photos posted. Alas, they don't show up as pictures
in the archives, I may need to tweak the software to strip them out if I can't get them to display.
And disk usage is obviously going up, come the spring fund drive I may be begging for another terrabyte
or two.

mjb.