[Healeys] the list

Dennis Gavin djg at gavinassociates.com
Mon Dec 22 18:15:03 MST 2014

I've visited the list regularly for years and consider it so, so valuable. I do not use other Healey sites as the list accomplishes all I need, plus the talent is fantastic. You guys have solved so many of my issues I can't imagine a better source for credible information supporting our efforts to maintain our gorgeous Healeys. I haven't posted much as my talent is not near what you guys provide yet I remain grateful for this access and thank you all. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to a wonderful & sincere group. I treasure this list.

djg

Dennis Gavin
BJ7
E Type