[Healeys] Hello, World

Rohan Marr rohanmarr at mac.com
Mon Dec 22 11:32:50 MST 2014

To All,

Firstly best wishes for this holiday season and the new year ahead of us.

I am also one of these people that find the list invaluable, but consider myself a terrible lurker. What I mean from that is I feel I have very little to contribute, but I am in awe of the experience and knowledge that prevails (mostly) on this list. I also enjoy waking with something to read in my inbox than to go hunting in a forum.

The images are a great addition!

I have been lurking on the list since 2000, yes I have posts still in my inbox. Many have saved me as I tend to do my own work on the car. I have a Longbridge 100~six built in 1956, but considered a '57, and her name is Hellouise (Oh yes, and still RHD). Originally from Sydney Australia I now live just North of San Francisco in Marin.

All the best,
Rohan (aka Aussie).