[Healeys] bn6 with 35 years of adventures goes to new home in FL

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:12:52 MST 2014

as i approach my 80th b'day, i found it necessary to get a new FUN car
hence my '48 FORD SUPER DELUXE street rod. it features a 350 sb with a 350
turbo automatic. power steering, power brakes, air-conditioning, power
windows and tilt steering along with an all leather interior.  my ego is
still stroked as it gets as much conversation and admiration as the
Healey.  I've gone full circle as my first car in 50'a high school was a
'40 Ford Deluxe business which I transformed with a '52 Olds Rocket ohv V-8.
cheers,

jerry wall  BN6 (ex)

rowlett, tx