[Healeys] FW: Little Healey

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 06:32:18 MST 2014

Seasons Greetings, Joe.

There was an article in the old Autoweek in the early 1980s, when it was
still in its newspaper format that featured Stan's Mk I Sprite.  It was
called a Sebring Sprite, but I don't recall it mentioning its competition
history or chassis number.  It was extremely fast and did quite well in
vintage racing on the west coast during its early days.  Stan ran a weekly
ad in Autoweek advertising competition parts for Sprites and I bought the
wire wheels for my bugeye from him.  The best site for racing Sprites that
I've seen is Martin Ingall's: http://www.sebringsprite.com/hnx455d.html

Rick Neville