[Healeys] FW: The List ...

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 21 20:45:00 MST 2014

I don't know how anyone could do a search google or otherwise and find a
link to the Healey list as it is not a web site. I was referred to it some
20 years or so ago when I attended a meeting of the Rocky Mountain Healey
Club. The BCF did not exist at that time. While I look at the BCF from time
to time, I prefer the list as I do not have to do anything to get the
messages and information -- just look at my computer and notice that there
are emails in my inbox. That being said, newbies to the Healey fraternity
would most probably gravitate to BCF as it does show up on a search and I am
sure that they would probably assume (at least at first) that it is the
major source -- not the list.

John Sims
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com