[Healeys] Whereabouts of Rick Swain and Bob Spidell

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Dec 21 15:17:47 MST 2014

Greetings

Most would recall the question from Mike Salter about the triangular piece
of wood that helps to hold the spare wheel of a 100 in place.

Mike was kind enough to send me a few words about the piece and his search
for the next issue of the Australian Austin-Healey. In his words he mentions
the assistance of both Rick Swain and Bob Spidell.

I would also like to mention them, but would also like to mention what part
of the world they hail from. So please Rick and Bob can you let me know the
city/town/state/country etc you are from?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia