[Healeys] The List ...

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Dec 21 14:21:34 MST 2014

I've noticed the same thing happening to "registries".  The result is a
dilution of the effort.  Sites like healeydata.com and the Austin-Healey
Experience also include registries, but they are completely passive and
don't have a human involved to use the data collected for the benefit of
owners.  A lot of people stumble across those sites and contribute the
details of their car and think they have contributed to THE BJ8 Registry, as
they have told me.

I would hate to see the Healeys list disappear, too.  It has been a part of
my day for so long....

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry