[Healeys] The List ...

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Sun Dec 21 11:35:19 MST 2014

Bob,

It's reasonable to expect a file to remain available for as long as the
dropbox account is maintained and the file isn't removed by the account
holder.

OTOH if you are concerned about being unable to access an image you want to
keep forever, download it and keep it on your pc along with the associated
email.

Regards,
Al

> On Dec 21, 2014, at 11:33 AM, Bob Haskell <rchaskell at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Al,
>
> I have a dropbox account.  That works at the time the email is written, but
how about 3 or 4 years later?

> Cheers,
>
> Bob Haskell
> AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
> http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php
>
> On 12/21/2014 11:08 AM, Al Malin wrote:
>> Bob,
>>
>> With a free Dropbox account you can "include" images. Check it out.
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/
>>
>> Regards,
>> Al
>>

>>> On Dec 21, 2014, at 10:05 AM, Bob Haskell <rchaskell at earthlink.net>
wrote:

>>> In some ways, I prefer the list over the forum.  One doesn't have to
select the subject and scroll down the page to read the latest responses.
Plus I have a local copy of the messages on my computer. But one can't include
images in the emails.