[Healeys] Healey Related - Who is Wayne Carrini

Bill Plck wpollock at inbox.com
Thu Dec 18 09:02:57 MST 2014

In answer to your question, he operates a business called F40
Motorsports,located in Portland CT,USA. Web site is,www.f40motorsports.com.
Buys, restores, sells all types of mostly high end vehicles. He has been in
business for many years and far as I know has an excellent reputation. Far as
I know he does everything on site with his own people. I've seen him at shows
around CT and about once a year stop by his business to see what he has for
sale.

Bill Pollock
Old Saybrook CT