[Healeys] Fast Flow Inlet Manifold

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Wed Dec 3 10:37:19 MST 2014

Hoping to hear from people who have installed the Fast Flow Inlet manifold
(available from several suppliers) to their BJ8 cars.
The pictures look to streamline the inlet airflow and eliminated the rt angles
of the standard manifold.

What are the results/impressions ?? - interested with or without a branch
exhaust manifold.
Any problems ? I gather that the hood/bonnet may not close properly and that
the spacers need to be left out.
Also no drain pipes b is this an issue ?
I am contemplating doing this and also fitting a branch exhaust at the same
time.

Note on the Denis Welch site that they claim by simply adding one of those
sponge air filters the power is increased by 6 HP !! b is this
realistic..??