[Healeys] amazing miniature railway

Simon Griffin simon_grif at msn.com
Tue Dec 2 16:15:11 MST 2014

Minuatur Railway is a stunning creation, but does it have an Austin Healey on
it like my basement empire?  If there are any other model railway or railroad
nuts that also drive Healey's here in the USA there is an impressive layout
near St. Louis down the street from me at http://www.k-10smodeltrains.com/
featured in a Youtube that I shot a year back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hK4Jh70Ek  or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsp9gV0yCR8
Simon GriffinTroy, IL