[Healeys] dynamo alternator conversion

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Sat Aug 30 13:00:59 MDT 2014

Kees,
These alternators in the body of a generator are of very questionable quality and the output is far below what they promise. When you get 30 amps out of these alternators you are lucky. I know that, because I have tested them. Its my job. We have lots of troubles, as the company I am working for is a seller of these products.

Josef Eckert
Germany

These special alternators have the appearance and external dimensions of
the original dynamo. All you may need is some longer bolts and spacer
rings to line up the pulley with the crankshaft and water pump pulleys.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL