[Healeys] BN2 'Packing Block'

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 06:06:06 MDT 2014

Hi Bob,
In the right wheel well there is indeed a wedge shaped block which acts as a
stop for the spare.
It is vinyl covered and secured by 2 (early cars) and I understand 3 on later
cars countersunk screws visible inside the wheel well forward of the centre
line.
I have attached pics that I will be happy to forward to other listers upon
request..

Michael S
BN1 #174