[Healeys] Webers surgery for MkII BT7

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 04:30:04 MDT 2014

Some clown has backed into the front of my 3000. He did with sufficient
force and persistence - he kept shoving backwards despite the cars being
locked together - that I shall have to have a lot of work done to the front
end. Spraying from windscreen forwards..............

The repair/sprayer man was going to be spraying my engine compartment and
doing the bodywork associated with putting in a "modified pedal box" in
order to create more clearance for the rearmost weber 45. Seems like we
should combine the jobs.

Does anyone have any pics of this procedure? And/or advice & tips...?

Simon