[Healeys] Electronic Flasher

Paul Leeks paull at glasgows.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 10:50:11 MDT 2014

Hi Larry

I had the same problem when I purchased a new flasher unit for my BN4.

I got the BJ8 one by mistake which gave me the exact same scenario you are
experiencing.

I'm sure you have the right one, but thought it worth a mention, as the
solution could be very simple :-)

Cheers

Paul Leeks
Lancashire
100/6 BN4

--
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not