[Healeys] BN2 Back!

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Mon Aug 18 14:15:22 MDT 2014

I will if I can Perry. B I work for the railroad on call seven days a week. B  The few days I get off, because of federal regulations, I am catching up on all my chores and sleep. B There has to be some free time to replace all this time I am spending at work.
Mike

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY SB. 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone