[Healeys] Front Hub Dust Cap Tool Question

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 08:49:49 MDT 2014

The
following links on Larry Varleybs website may help you Mike.
Austin
Service Journal Cars volume 24, Collated and scanned as PDF, warning this is a
40MB file.
B http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/austinservicejournal.pdf
Supplied by courtesy Greg Kilmartin

This link is an edited version of the
Austin Service Journal, containing Healey specific information
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/Austin+Healey+100+Service+Journal+Pages.pdf
With thanks to Don Hardie

Good Luck
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario,
Canada       - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014