[Healeys] wheel bearings

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:59:34 MDT 2014

Hi Ira,
I presume that we are talking 3000 here.
The rear wheel bearings are the same for all cars, late BN1 to last BJ8.
They are very robust and seldom need replacement.
The hub seals, front and rear, are also common to 3000s. I would recommend
having replacements on hand.
All front wheel bearings, 3000s up to late ('65 on) BJ8s, are the same.
Again usually pretty long lasting if installed and lubricated correctly.

Michael S
BN1 #174