[Healeys] Brake Servo

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Aug 1 09:49:55 MDT 2014

In theory there is no need to change the master cylinder. The servo will
increase the pressure to the brakes with a certain factor with equal
pedal force. Usual is 1,5 to 2,0, sometimes even 3.
There may perhaps be a change in the travel of the Master Brake
Cylinder. If it is to large change to a bigger diameter of the MBC, if
it becomes less you can change to a slightly smaller diameter to
decrease pedal force even more.
It all depends on the diameter of the servo and the diameter of the
cylinder on the servo.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL